HomeAbouteTopaz.comNews & Events

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Topaz is Celebrating Higher Education!


Topaz International is Celebrating Higher Education!
Research? Student recruitment? Study abroad? Student Competitions? Conferences? Spring break trips?

Topaz International is celebrating our colleges and universities around the world for inspiring the growth of our future leaders! Recently, many colleges and universities have been utilizing Topaz services to help them save money on travel so they can bring the impact of their educational programs across the globe. We’d like to help you make a greater impact. All colleges or universities who audit in the months January, February or March will receive 10% off their total audit price!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, I’m very excited about us helping colleges and universities save money on their travel. Looking back on my college career my most memorable and life changing experience was when I went abroad to Italy for a semester. It was such a great opportunity to spend time outside of my comfort zone in a new culture learning a new language. I also know that many of my friends feel the same way. I’ve yet to hear someone have a negative experience that went abroad. I also had friends during college who went to Ghana, Africa to help teach entrepreneurship to children. They also told me how life changing their experience was.

I always think it’s a neat thing when institutions of higher learning all over the world can collaborate and travel to each other to share ideas and cultures. I think sharing knowledge is one of the most important things we can do as a society. I’m proud to help support an initiative that tries to make this easier for everyone involved. I look forward to working with many institutions of higher learning in the upcoming months!

PS: The picture above I felt was appropriate for this post. This is a bar in the middle of Florence, Italy that had US college shirts all over the ceiling and walls. Kids who have come there from all over have got to hang their shirts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment